Spain features numerous modern international airports, the busiest of which is the Madrid airport. Other important Spanish airports include Barcelona, Málaga, Valencia, Seville, Alicante, Girona in the mainland, Gran Canaria, Tenerife and Lanzarote in the Canaries and Palma in the island of Mallorca.
Almost every city of this country is well-connected with one anofther and features six highways connecting Madrid to the Basque Country, Catalonia, West Andalusia, Valencia, Extremadura and Galicia. The highways are also extended up to the Atlantic, Cantabrian and Mediterranean coasts. If you are looking to hire a car, then Hertz is the perfect choice. With numerous locations throughout Spain, covering all airports and top tourist destinations such as Malaga – on the famous Costa del Sol – Alicante, which is famous for archeological museums and castles and Bilbao with its Guggenheim museum and Sagrada Familia architecture, Hertz is the best option. When thinking about hiring a rental, it is always smart to book in advance, this way you can select a car of your choice as well as take advantage of available offers and discounts.
No matter, wherever one is willing to go, renting a car is always essential, especially if one’s itinerary includes harder-to-reach regions like the Alpujarras, the Rías Bajas or the area around Cadiz and Tarifa. These regions are not properly accessed by public transits and moreover, one can take as many breaks as one wants enroute. When it comes to car hire, the traveler always looks for great value with no compromise on service. That's why we always give our best service to you at the best available deals that are always available at your disposal.
If you are planning to hire a car in Spain we advise to aware of the following:
• The minimum driving age in Spain is 18 years and seat belts are compulsory for all passangers.
• The speed limit for driving on motorways in Spain is 120 km/ h (90-100 km/h on Open roads)
• Always carry your Drivers licence, vehicle registration and insurance documents (your rental documents if in a hire car)
• The use of mobile phones whilst driving is prohibited.
• Parking is prohibited in all areas where the curb is painted yellow – if you park illegally you will most likely be towed away.
• Make sure your vehicle is equipped with two warning triangles in case you break down; you may also need to carry a high-visibility jacket in your car.
Find a Hertz car hire locations in Spain and check latest prices.
Car Hire Spain Special Offers
TOP CITIES IN SPAIN FOR CAR HIRE
CAR HIRE DESTINATIONS IN SPAIN