Car Hire Lanzarote
Hertz has car hire services in Lanzarote - Arrecife, Spain.Using Hertz has car hire services in Lanzarote, you can truly experience the beauty of this Spanish Island. This Canary Island has some of the most exquisite beaches, summery country trails and delightful villages. Using Hertz car hire services you can easily explore many places worth visiting in this island such as the longest volcanic tunnel in the world known as the Atlantida Tunnel, the La Cueva los Verdes and Jameos del Agua or can drive to the stunning beaches such as Playa Blanca, Orzola, Arrecife, La Santa and Papagayo. You can even visit some of the museums in this island such as Castillo de San Jose and Monumento al Campesino. Lanzarote in known for its spectacular views across the bay and beyond which you can truly experience with your hired car.
Hertz car hire services are available at the all the below mentioned locations in Lanzarote:
• Lanzarote International Airport - Arrecife Airport
• Centro Comercial Costa Mar – Shopping Center at Avda de las Tias
• Centro Comercial Lanzarote Park – Shopping Center at Avda de Canarias Yaiza
• Centro Comercial Marisol – Shopping Center at Avda Islas Canarias Teguise
To book Hertz car hire service in Lanzarote, you will be required to hold a valid driving license and passport for identity and age proof. If something unforeseen happens to your hired car, you get complete breakdown assistance 24hours a day.Though driving through Lanzarote is a wonderful experience, there are some local road rules that you need to keep in mind for a safer and successful drive within the city. A short pointer to all these rules is given below.
• Minimum driving age is 18 years and children below 12 years are not allowed to sit in the front seats.
• Every passenger including the driver must wear the seat belt.
• Documents like driving license, registration certificate, insurance and rental papers must be carried at all times.
• Maximum speed on motorways is limited to 120km/hr whereas it is 50km/hr inside the city.
• Use of mobile phones while driving is against the law in Lanzarote Arrecife.
• Always drive on the right- hand side of the road.
• Avoid drink driving as the rules are very strict for it.
• Do not park the vehicle where you find the pavement edge is painted yellow. It is actually ‘no parking’ area.
• Always carry a high-visibility jacket and warning triangles in your car and use them in case of breakdown.
CAR HIRE PICKUP LOCATIONS IN LANZAROTE - ARRECIFE
POPULAR CAR RENTAL DESTINATIONS