Hertz provides car hire services in Malaga allowing the tourists to opt for its services so that they are able to enjoy the scenic beauty of this wonderful city with comfort and style. A city of Spain, Malaga, offers its tourist the holidaying spirit throughout the year drawing tourists in thousands. There are various types of tourist attractions available in Malaga. You can visit the Gibralfaro Castle, Flavian Roman Theatre, the City Museum which is also known as Museo Municipal and the harbor. Malaga has been the witness to various types of cultures and origins. You will be able to find remains of Phoenician, Roman, Visigoth, and Arab cultures along with the old Spanish culture in this city. It is a kaleidoscope of different cultures and their richness.Avail Car Hire Malaga to visit all the important places of rich cultural heritage and wonderful tourist attractions in this city of Malaga. You can also go visit the nearby cities like Antequera, Cordoba, Cadiz, Barcelona and Costa del Sol Occidental if you opt for Car Hire in Malaga.
Car hire Malaga is the best option to explore the surrounding area in a comfortable and hassle-free manner. Hertz is one of the leading names in the country who provide an efficient service at affordable cost. So if you are planning to visit Malaga, car hire with Hertz proves to be the perfect mode of transportation in the city. Following certain rules will surely help you in a successful and safe driving in Malaga. Some of the rules are mentioned below:
• Every passenger in the car must wear the seat-belt and kids are not allowed to sit in the front seats.
• Teenagers below 18 years are not allowed to drive & It is a highly punishable offence if you drive under the influence of alcohol.
• Whilst driving, use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
• Driving speed should not exceed 120 km/hr on motorways.
• Driving license, insurance certificate and other vehicle registration documents must be carried during the entire journey.
Apart from these rules and regulations, some guidelines given below will certainly be helpful for a hassle-free drive.
• Drive is on the right hand side of the streets in Malaga.
• Many of the major roads are toll roads so always have some change in Euros with you.
• Always remember that wherever a pavement is painted yellow or red, it is surely a ‘no parking zone’.