- Always drive on the right side of the road & carry driving license and other relevant documents along with you.
- Legal driving age is 18 years. Children below 12 years should not be allowed to sit in the front seats and use of car seat is mandatory for kids less than 3 years.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly not allowed. Hands-free calling without the ear piece is permissible.
- It is compulsory for all passengers in the car to wear seat belts.
Along with these rules it is wise to remember certain driving tips while you drive on the roads of Valencia. They are as follows:
- Majority of fuel stations are closed during night hours so top carefully at regular intervals to avoid any trouble.
- Never forget to carry a warning triangle and a reflective vest in your car.
- Never overtake from the right side of the vehicle and always give way to traffic on the left side of your car.
- Avoid consuming alcohol if you are planning to drive there.