As Andy Williams famously said "it's the most wonderful time of the year" – of course, we are talking about Christmas. Now that December is well and truly upon us, homes, offices, parks and city centres become decked with bells and holly as we all embrace the yuletide spirit. But if you see a landscape that particularly epitomises Christmas with an abundance of shining lights and glimmering frost, make sure you take a picture of it, as we’re offering one lucky winner the chance to show off their photography skills and win some prizes!
We are on the lookout for a real-life winter wonderland. Be it a snowy landscape or an array of festive lights, we want to see it. All you need to do is upload your photo to either Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #HertzChristmas to be in with a chance of winning a goodie bag of top camera tech. The grand prize winner will receive a Canon EOS 1200D Digital SLR Camera, a camera bag, a 32GB memory card and a GoPro HERO Camera. On top of that, we'll be giving out three spot prizes of a Fujifilm Instax Mini with 30 shots and two chances to win a 16GB iPad Mini.
We'll be opening up the competition on Wednesday 16th December, before closing on New Year's Eve (Thursday 31st December) as the clock strikes 12!
So if you see a real-life winter wonderland, take a photo and share it on the Hertz Facebook and Twitter pages with #HertzChristmas to be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic prizes!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is available in the following markets: UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Spain and Italy and there will be four overall winners - To be eligible for the draw, online customers must enter by sharing a winter themed image on Hertz Facebook posts, or on Twitter with the hashtag #HertzChristmas
- Photos entered are to be the property of the entrant
- The promoter does not take responsibility for entries lost, undeliverable or of poor quality
- Prizes consist of:
- One Grand Prize – Canon EOS 1200D Digital SLR Camera, with camera bag, 32GB memory card and a GoPro HERO Camera
- Three spot prizes
1x Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera, with 30 shots
2x Apple iPad Mini 16GB
- Prize draw takes place on Monday 4th January 2016 and Hertz (the promoter) will make all reasonable attempts to contact the winners. If the winners do not confirm prize acceptance after three (3) days, or if there is insufficient information supplied to contact the winners, the prizes will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be chosen
- Prize winner must be from the competition territory platform they enter on
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The promotion runs from the Wednesday 16th December 2015 until midnight on Thursday 31st December 2015
- Entries received after this time will not be counted and The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any delayed entries
- The prize draw is open to persons over the age of 18
- No cash alternative is offered and the prize cannot be sold, exchanged or transferred
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes to an equal or greater value should they become unavailable for reasons out of reasonable control
- By entering the competition, permission is granted for Hertz Europe to use images uploaded on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) for promotional purposes only
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Twitter, Canon, Apple or GoPro.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in this promotion subsequent to any such revision of these terms and conditions entrants shall be deemed to have been agreed to any such new or amended terms
- Promoter: Hertz Europe Limited, based at Hertz House, 11 Vine Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QE, United Kingdom. This promotion is subject to English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts