Hertz offers its car rental services in Geneva. Hertz has 3 locations from where you can rent a car in Geneva- this includes the airport in Geneva. Geneva is a global city and the world center of diplomacy. It is located southwest of Lake Geneva, where the lake meets the Rhone. Framed by the Alps and the Jura, the city seems to be in harmony with nature, offering panoramic views. Geneva enjoys a temperate climate with snow in winter. The city has many museums and is home to one of the largest auto shows in the world. This is also the European headquarters of the United Nations and other organizations. With a rental car from Hertz, you can drive to the town and into neighboring towns of Nyon, Evian, Lausanne, Yvoire Thonon and Montreux.
Always follow the simple traffic rules to make the driving enjoyable, some of the driving rules of Geneva are as follows-
• The driver should be above the age of 18 and a possessor of driving license.
• All the passengers including the driver should wear seatbelts.
• Cars should be driven at the right side of the road.
• Speed limits should be followed.
Please remember these tips to stay safe–
• Avoid using mobile phones while driving.
• Drive carefully.
• Avoid driving during festivals seasons as the roads will be crowded.
• Choose the roads that are less crowded.
The Car Hire Geneva services in Geneva are aiming the tourist groups that love driving through beautiful places. Anyone who is good at driving and has a driving license can enjoy driving through the roads of Geneva.