Hertz has car hire and van hire services in Glasgow for the thousands of tourist that visit this largest city of Scotland and one of the most important one of United Kingdom. This wonderful city of Scotland is a cultural gold mine with the presence of the famous Glasgow University that is a prominent seat of learning. The diversity of the architectural wonders of this city is one of the reasons behind the huge popularity of this city. You will find an example of medieval architecture in St Mungos Cathedral and in the Glasgow City Chambers and the example of contemporary architecture in Clyde Auditorium. If you do not drive to the Royal Exchange Square at night, you are going to miss one of the most wonderful attractions of Glasgow. To be able to move around Glasgow and visit all these wonderful regions of Argyll, Carlisle, Tollcross and Tradeston, you should opt for hiring a car.
Glasgow is a really nice place to drive through.Please go through the Driving rules that are necessary to drive through the roads of Glasgow:
• The left side of the road is reserved for the cars to go through.
• Alcohol consumption while driving will result in penalties.
• Seatbelts are compulsory for all the passengers especially for the children under the age of 14.
• Crossing the speed limit is prohibited.
• Driving license and other necessary documents should be kept by the driver.