15% off and your chance to WIN
Flying Club: Hertz Birtish MotoGP VIP experience
For a limited time only Virgin Atlantic Little Red passengers receive 15% OFF UK car hire and a chance to WIN the Hertz Birtish MotoGP VIP experience.
As the title sponsor of the 2014 Birtish GP, Hertz is giving away exclusive VIP experience at SIlverstone, Saturday 30 Augusut 2014. Your VIP package would include:
· 2x tickets to Hertz British MotoGP with full corporate hospitality
· 1 nights accomodation at Heathrow Windsor Marriott
· 24 hour Hertz car rental (car group C)
· Virgin Atlantic Little Red return flights for two people
Wherever your Little Red flight takes you make sure you book with Hertz and quote CDP 730288 to save 15% and earn 1,000 Flying Club miles and to be automatically entered into the draw to WIN.
Don't miss out! Simply select your UK location* and book your pre-paid rental from this page.
To qualify your reservation must be a pre-paid rental:
Booked before 21 August 2014
Picked-up between 15 September and 30 November 2014
Quote CDP 730288 (this will automatically be applied when booking from this page)and Flying Club membership at time booking.
Terms and Conditions
Discount terms and conditions
•15% discount applies to UK reservations made between 8-21 August 2014 and a pick-up between 15 September and 30 November 2014 using CDP730288
•*Black out periods apply for the following locations between 22-28 September 2014: Glasgow city, Glasgow railway station, Livingston, Stanraer, Edinburgh airport, Edinburgh city, Edinburgh railway statiom, Glasgow airport, Prestwick airport, Aberdeen airport, Inverness airport, Inverness down-town and Inverness railway station.
•To receive qualifying 1000 Flying Club Miles members must enter their membership number at time of reservation
• Prize consists of (a) two tickets to Hertz Birtish Moto GP at Silverstone on 30 August 2014 including full corporate hospitality in Hertz suite, (b) 2 return flights on the Virgin Atlantic Little Red network (c) accommodation for two people in one double room at London Heathrow Marriot
• There can be only one winner of the prize. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.