Hertz is delighted to be the exclusive car rental partner of Nectar, the UK's largest rewards programme. Hertz customers can collect 2 Nectar points for every £1 spent on qualifying rates at participating worldwide locations, reserved and paid for in the UK.
Nectar card members can enjoy 5% off our best available rates when you book online and quote CDP 600412.
How to collect Nectar points with Hertz?
• Simply enter the last 11 digits of your Nectar card number at time of reservation.
• If you forget, quote your Nectar card number to your Hertz agent in branch when you pick up your car.
• Points will be awarded on the total rental value, excluding non-waivable excess, to your account approximately 28 after your rental has been completed.
For more information on how to collect Nectar points click here
If you haven't got your card to hand when booking or renting, don't worry. You can claim missed Nectar points up to 6 months after your rental by clicking on the link below and submitting the completed form. You will receive a response within 24 hours of submitting your claim.
Click here to claim missed Nectar points
For the latest details and to make a booking using your Nectar discount, visit the Hertz - Nectar microsite at www.hertz.co.uk/nectar.
Collect what’s yours at Hertz
Renting with Hertz or redeeming a Hertz bonus point offer? Don’t forget you must enter the bonus offer PC code and the last 11 digits of your Nectar card number at the time of booking to receive your 2 Nectar points per £1 spent or bonus points. For more information, please click here
| ||Don’t have a Nectar card?|
If you don’t have your Nectar card yet, click here to register and you’ll receive it at home along with your welcome pack.
Terms and Conditions:
• Nectar customers benefit from a 5% discount on Hertz car hire, providing the Nectar CDP 600412 is quoted at time of booking
• Discount applies to Hertz' best available non-affiliated retail rates at the time of booking
• Rates typically include loss/damage waivers and unlimited mileage
• Discount does not apply to tax, any location service charge or vehicle licence fee included in the rate
• Offer rates are subject to availability at participating locations and exclusive of any optional services including (but not exclusive to) refuelling, roof racks, or additional driver fees
• Minimum rental age of 23
• As of 8th June 2015 the paper counterpart to the UK photocard driving licences issued in Great Britain is no longer valid. Licences issued by DVA in Northern Ireland will not be affected. All renters will need to bring a copy of their Licence Summary, or unique code, obtained from the DVLA, when renting a car with Hertz in: Great Britain, Angola, Bahrain, Balearics, Botswana, Canaries, Croatia, Namibia, Oman, Portugal, South Africa, Sweden and Tunisia. The Licence Summary/Unique Code is NOT required for the US, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Asian, Australia, New Zealand, rest of Africa, rest of Middle East and rest of Europe. Please not this chance is not to be confused with paper driving licences issued before 1998 which will stay valid. To save time at the time at the counter please bring a printout of your Licence Summary. To obtain your licence Summary wisit gov.uk's View your driving licence information page which will provide you a pdf that you can print out. You will need to have your driving licence number to hand as well as your National Insurance number and the postcode displayed on your photocard driving licnce. Hertz will accept a printout of you Licence Summary up to 30 days from the Date Generated shown on your Summary. Further details
• In certain countries additional age restrictions on Prestige Collection rentals may apply
• Black out periods where discount is not applicable apply
• Please check Hertz' standard rental qualifications and requirements prior to booking, as standard terms and conditions of rental apply