Hertz is a car rental partner of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines which entitles passengers exclusive rates plus exceptional service from Hertz wherever and whenever you fly. With over 8,000 locations in 145 countries, Hertz will be there to greet you in the Netherlands and in airports around the world.
Flying Blue members will also receive up to 800 Flying Blue Miles by selecting 'Air France - KLM Flying Blue' as your Airline Loyalty programme when making a Hertz car rental on this website.
KLM Passengers Benefits
- Receive up to 5% off best available online retails rates worldwide
Flying Blue Ivory Benefits
- Up to 15% off pay on arrival rates in Netherlands, UK, France and Ireland, and up to 5% off elsewhere in the world.
- Up to 15% off pay on prepaid rates in France
- 300 Award Miles on 1 to 2 day rentals
- 800 Award Miles on 3 day rentals or longer
Flying Blue Silver Benefits
- The benefits above, plus up to 15% discount off Hertz Prestige and Fun Collections
Flying Blue Gold Benefits
- The benefits above, plus free 1-Class upgrade on every rental*
- Complimentary membership into Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
- Straight-to-car service at over 40 major airports with Gold Plus Rewards
Flying Blue Platinum Benefits
- The benefits above, plus a Double Upgrade voucher**
Flying Blue members can also redeem their Award Miles for Hertz car rental around the world.
Select your tier below to book with your Customer Discount Programme (CDP) number, and remember to show your KLM boarding pass/Flying Blue card when collecting your Hertz vehicle.
Other Flying Blue tiers include: Club 2000 (CDP 620788), Petroleum Club (CDP 558860), Abonnés (CDP 628800), Jeune (CDP 962007), Voyageur Rewards (CDP 666874). Air France-KLM American Express members tiers include: Silver (CDP 54381), Gold (CDP 511000), Platinum (CDP 716953).
Terms and Conditions
Miles are not awarded on corporate contract rates, promotional, staff, travel industry, and tour operator rates. Discounts apply to rentals from Europe, Middle East & Africa and applies to Hertz best available retail rates at time of booking (excluding Special Offers). Source rest of world, discount applies to Hertz Affordable rate. Typically rates include loss/damage waivers and unlimited mileage with the exception of source France where 250km per day and collision and theft insurance apply. Typically rates exclude tax, location service charge and vehicle licence fee , For all prepaid rentals in USA or Canada and weekly and weekend prepaid rentals in Europe, discounts apply to the full rate excluding tax. Prepaid discount applies for online bookings only. *Upgrades are subject to availability. **Hertz double upgrade coupon included in the Flying Blue Platinum welcome pack.