Hertz is Air France’s preferred car rental partner which entitles passengers exclusive rates plus exceptional service from Hertz wherever and whenever you fly. With over 8,000 locations in 145 countries, Hertz will be there to greet you at airports across France and around the world.
Flying Blue members will also receive up to 800 Flying Blue Miles per rental plus many other benefits.
Air France Passengers Benefits
Flying Blue Ivory Benefits
Up to 15% off prepaid and pay-on-arival rates in France
Up to 15% off pay-on-arrival rates in the Netherlands, UK and Ireland, and up to 5% off prepaid rates elsewhere in the world.
- 300 Award Miles on 1 to 2 day rentals
- 800 Award Miles on 3 day rentals or longer
Flying Blue Silver Benefits
- The benefits above, plus up to 15% discount off Hertz Prestige and Fun Collections
Flying Blue Gold Benefits
- The benefits above, plus free 1-Class upgrade on every rental (subject to availability)
- Complimentary membership into Gold Plus Rewards
- Straight-to-car service at over 40 major airports with Gold Plus Rewards
Flying Blue Platinum Benefits
- The benefits above, plus a Double Upgrade voucher*
Air France-KLM American Express card holders
- Flying Blue members can earn bonus Award Miles for every €10 spent on Hertz car rental. Silver, Gold and Platinum card holders can earn 10 Miles, 13 Miles and 20 Miles respectively.
Select your tier below to book with your Customer Discount Programme (CDP) number, and select 'Air France - KLM Flying Blue' as your Airline loyalty programme. Remember to show your Air France boarding pass/Flying Blue card when collecting your Hertz vehicle.
|Air France Passengers||CDP 522000|| |
|Flying Blue Ivory ||CDP 629733|| |
|Flying Blue Silver||CDP 963123|
|Flying Blue Gold||CDP 963122 |
|Flying Blue Platinum ||CDP 567704 |
Other Flying Blue tiers include: Club 2000 (CDP 620788), Petroleum Club (CDP 558860), Abonnés (CDP 628800), Jeune (CDP 962007), Voyageur Rewards (CDP 666874), Golf Club members should visit the programme website for details. Air France-KLM American Express members tiers include: Silver (CDP 54381), Gold (CDP 511000), Platinum (CDP 716953). Air France VISA card (CDP 711271).
Terms and Conditions
Flying Blue Award Miles are not awarded on corporate contract rates, promotional, staff, travel industry, and tour operator rates. Typically rates include loss/damage waivers and unlimited mileage with the exception of source France where 250km per day and collision and theft insurance apply. Typically rates exclude tax, location service charge and vehicle licence fee , For all prepaid rentals in USA or Canada and weekly and weekend prepaid rentals in Europe, discounts apply to the full rate excluding tax. *Upgrades are subject to availability, and Gold and Platinum members must show their membership card. **Hertz double upgrade coupon is included in the Flying Blue Platinum welcome pack.