Hertz has car hire services in Toulouse, one of the vibrant cities of France. Toulouse is also known as the pink city and is world-famous for the leading aeronautical schools, the European shuttle program, the National Space Center and its aerospace. Toulouse offers various tourist attractions to all its visitors in the form of historic landmarks, scientific centers, mouth-watering cuisine and lovely fountains. The impressive pink stone Place, the 11th century Basilica Saint Sernin, the Gothic Cathedral of Saint-Etienne, the hub of activity in the heart of Toulouse; the largest Romanesque Church in Southern France are the famous tourist places. Good services for the tourists in the city, and the good climatic conditions are the major attraction of the visitors from all over the world. Visiting the nearby cities of Balma-Gramont, Basso Cambo and Blagnac can be more fun, if you have rented a car for yourself.f
Toulouse is a great place to go for a vacation. Worldwide famous company Hertz, who are the leaders in car rental are known to have various Car Hire Toulouse options to decide from.
However, it is important to keep these facts in mind that will give you the driving guidelines at Toulouse:
• Compared to other places the drink and drive limit is much lower in France. One needs to ensure that they are within the pre-prescribed limit.
• Only people above the age of 18 years are allowed to rent and drive a car in Toulouse.
• Always ensure that the car has two triangles with it. This comes handy incase of a break down in an unknown territory.
• One must carry a high visibility jacket with them at all times.
• At the time of renting and driving the car, one needs to ensure that they carry the driving license and all other relevant documents with them.
• Not all streets have parking options. Hence, before parking one must ensure and double check the fact where they can park the car.