Enjoying holidays in Perpignan is an excellent idea. The trip will be more enjoyable if a car is hired for traveling. But driving in Perpignan is tough just like driving through any other city. You can still make the trip enjoyable with Car hire Perpignan if you drive according to the rules of Perpignan.
Some of the driving rules of Perpignan are mentioned below-
• Seat belts are necessary for all the passengers.
• Cars should be driven through the right side of the road.
• The speed limits can be changed in dry conditions or bad weather.
• 130 km/h is the limited speed at motorways.
• 110 Km/h is the limited speed at dual-carriage ways.
• On main roads, speed limit is 90 Km/h.
• The speed is limited to 80 Km/h in towns.
• If the visibility level gets lower than 50 m, the speed limits will be changed.
• All the documents related to the car such as registration documents, insurance certificates and driving license should be carried by the driver.
You can stay safe if you remember the following tips:
• Learn the routes and its features before the journey.
• Avoid rush.
• Obey the Traffic rules.
So just use Car hire Perpignan and drive through the roads and visit the spots as this will make a complete journey.