Hertz has car rental services in Nice for all the tourists, who would like to explore the wonderful attractions of this beautiful city of France. Nice has played a significant role in the history of France, and has huge historical importance. Its cultural and natural beauty is both exotic and wonderful. A drive through the beautiful Promenade des Anglais is must for every tourist visiting this city. Along this Promenade, you are going to find various important tourist attractions of this city. From the palatial and huge Hotel Negresco to the street leading to the beginning of the Palace Massena, are accessible through this Promenade. The best way of accessing these wonderful tourist attractions and for a drive on the Promenade, you must hire a car. Other famous tourist attractions of Nice include Saint Nicholas Orthodox Cathedral, Place du Palais, and the Monument Aux Mortis. Come and enjoy the experience of spending a holiday at Nice.
Most people who come to visit Nice for a short span of time would want to explore the Car Hire Nice options. Keep these things in mind while renting a car and driving in and around Nice.
• The person driving the car needs to be at least over and above 18 years of age.
• Drive cars on the right side of the road.
• The speed limit of the car differs from place to place. However, each place has a preset limit that has already been set and that needs to be adhered to, for instance, 90kmph on main roads and 130Kmph on motorways.
• At the time of renting and driving the car in and around Nice, one needs to ensure that they carry driving license and all other relevant documents with them that might be required while driving.
• Driving with mobile phones is not allowed.