Car Hire

Newcastle Airport

Hire a Car at Newcastle Airport

Hertz has car hire services to Newcastle Airport, and it is the best travel medium from the airport to see the scenic view of the city and beautiful places around it. The airport is located in the Woolsington city of Newcastle, England and is about 9.3Km north-west from the city center. According to 2008 survey, this airport was the 13th busiest in United Kingdom. This airport can handle heavy traffic. A survey shows that it handled about 5.62 million passengers in the year of 2007. The airport is owned by seven local authorities who have 51% of share and the rest 49% is with the Copenhagen Airport. This airport mainly serves the areas of Northunberland, Wearside and Tneside. Passengers from Teesside and County Durham also access this airport. The A696 dual carriage way connects the airport to the A1 trunk road. To start the tour of this wonderful city, it is best to hire a car service for best price from us.

Special Services at this Car rental Location:

  • Neverlost Navigation Equipment
  • Infant Seat/Baby Capsule
  • Child Seat
  • Booster Seat
  • Hertz Entertainment
  • Loss Damage Waiver
  • Super Damage Waiver
  • Personal Property Insurance
  • Theft Protection

Click here to hire a car at Newcastle Airport

TOP CAR HIRE IN NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE

Newcastle Airport Newcastle

Newcastle Airport
Terminal Building , Newcastle Upon Tyne, Ne13 8bz
United Kingdom
Phone : 8433093051
Fax : 1895619642
Location Type : Airport Location, Corporate Location

Hire a Car at Newcastle Airport