Nez and Cap Blanc Nez, which are the closest points on the French coastline to England.
Our next stop is the largest fishing port in all of France. If you enjoy seafood you will love Boulogne-sur-Mer. Once a medieval port, it continues in this capacity today despite having been bombed heavily in both World Wars. While visiting “France’s fish market” you can eat freshly caught fish at the market stalls at the edge of the port, dine in delicious restaurants or even take some home with you.
The final stop on the Nord-Pas-de-Calais is Le Touquet, a fashionable seaside resort town that is popular with Parisians looking for a break from the big city. Le Touquet offers a wide range of cafés, restaurants and nightclubs to choose from as well as a number of luxury hotels. The town itself is surrounded by woods that lend Le Touquet its elegant charm and make it a great place to unwind after your journey down the Côte d'Opale and along the Nord-Pas-de-Calais route!
Follow and answer the question to Win:
For your chance to win a free rental day voucher, enter either via Facebook or Twitter.
Comment on our Facebook post with an answer to the following question: Which famous city is situated within the Nord Pas De Calais Region?
Retweet for a chance to win a free rental day voucher.
The competition start on the 22nd of July until the 12th of August 2015, and will be announced on social media. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is available in the following markets: UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Spain and Italy and there will be one winner of a free voucher for a rental day in eachmarket
- Free voucher includes the Rental Rate, CDW, TP and Unlimited Mileage for a day’s rental. Your rental charges will be adjusted at the rental station on presentation of this voucher
- Prize draw takes place on the 12th August 2015 and Hertz will make all reasonable attempts to contact the winner. If the winner does not confirm prize acceptance after three (3) days, or if there is insufficient information supplied to contact the winner, the prize will be forfeited
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Voucher applies to Compact car groups and above on Hertz’ Daily and Weekly Inclusive’ non prepaid retail rates for rentals of 2 days or more. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- Voucher can be used at participating locations in Europe, the USA and Canada and may not apply to domestic rentals in certain countries
- Voucher may not be combined with a CDP number and the relevant PC number must be quoted at booking ( EU rentals: 129710, US rentals: 130572)
- Voucher must be surrendered prior to or at end of rental, Hertz will adjust charges and apply the Free Day if this voucher is redeemed as required
- All rentals are subject to Hertz’ standard terms and conditions
- The promotion runs from the 22nd of July until the 12th of August 2015
- The prize draw is open to persons over the age of 21
- No cash alternative is offered and the prize cannot be sold
- To be eligible for the draw, online customers must enter using the #HertzDrives
- By entering the competition, permission is granted for Hertz Europe to use images uploaded on social media platforms for promotional purposes only
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Twitter.
- Hertz reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in this promotion subsequent to any such revision of these terms and conditions entrants shall be deemed to have been agreed to any such new or amended terms
-PC code can not be used on one way rentals
- Promoter: Hertz Europe Limited, based at Hertz House, 11 Vine Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QE, United Kingdom. This promotion is subject to English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts