To coincide with the launch of Hertz Together US - our new travel guide to some of the most popular US destinations - we’re offering you the chance to win a seven-night trip for two to Orlando, Florida worth £3,000.
Not only will you get to stay in the Sunshine State, but we will throw in flights and car hire so you can explore the city and beyond. So if you haven’t already entered, then you better hurry as the closing date is fast approaching!
The holiday for two includes:
- Return flights to Orlando
- A seven night stay in Orlando
- Single Day Two Park Pass to the Orlando and Kissimmee sites of Fun Spot America Theme Parks
- Thrilling air balloon ride for two with Orlando Balloon Rides
- Airboat ride through the world famous Everglades with Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
- VIP Dine 4Less Card giving you from 20% to 25% off at over 50 restaurants
- Membership card and discounts at the artisanal Artegon Marketplace
- Entry to WonderWorks, the quirky upside-down house with over 100 interactive exhibits
- Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show where you can enjoy unlimited food, beer and soft drinks and an amazing magic and high-energy improvisational comedy show
Orlando and its surrounding area is best known for its theme parks. Walt Disney World is little over 20 miles from the centre of Orlando, while the main tourist strip known as International Drive, or I-Drive, stretches 10 miles south out of the city centre, and is where you’ll find attractions such as Universal Orlando.
For more off the beaten track things to do check out our Orlando guide.
Full terms and conditions are available on our Hertz Together Orlando guide and while you’re there, see for yourself what else is on offer in the city.