During the month of December, Hertz are running a number of competitions as part of their Advent Calendar. See our Facebook and Twitter pages for details.
Below are the T&C’s which apply.
Terms and conditions
- Each competition is available in the following markets: UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Spain and Italy and there will be one winner in each market for each of the prizes
- Each competition will run for one day each during the month of December.
- Prize draw takes place the day after the competition begins. If the winner does not confirm prize acceptance after three (3) days, or if there is insufficient information supplied to contact the winner, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- All rentals are subject to Hertz’ standard terms and conditions
- The promotion runs from 4th December until 24thDecember
- The prize draw is open to persons over the age of 21
- No cash alternative is offered and the prize cannot be sold
- To be eligible for the draw, customers must enter via Facebook or Twitter, following the rules provided.
- By entering the competition, permission is granted for Hertz Europe to use images uploaded on social media platforms for promotional purposes only
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Twitter.
- Hertz reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in this promotion subsequent to any such revision of these terms and conditions entrants shall be deemed to have been agreed to any such new or amended terms
- Prizes consist of 4X Disneyland Paris tickets, 1X €25 value shopping voucher, 1X €50 Amazon voucher per market. Hertz reserves the right to change and add prizes through the month of December.
- Promoter: Hertz Europe Limited, based at Hertz House, 11 Vine Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QE, United Kingdom. This promotion is subject to English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.