Almost 100 years since it was first founded, Disney is still shaping the childhoods of kids all over the world. From the creation of Mickey Mouse to the world domination of Frozen, Disney is enjoyed by both adults and children alike.
To celebrate our love for this truly iconic brand, we are offering 10 people the chance to win four tickets to Disneyland Paris. You and three friends can meet up with Mickey and the gang as you explore the park, take on the rides at Big Thunder Mountain or catch a show at the Guamont Cinema Complex.
Let it go as you sing along to your favourite Frozen songs or have dinner at the Auberge de Cendrillon (just remember not to leave your shoe behind come mid-night!).
Disneyland Paris is the perfect place for a family getaway or a chance for you and your friends to relive a piece of your childhood. To enter, all you need to do is let us know who your favourite Disney character is via Facebook or Twitter.
Is Donald Duck the one who has always captured your heart? Or do you love Belle from Beauty and the Beast? Are you more of a Maleficent fan, or does the evil Jafar top your list?
Whoever your favourite may be, let us know by liking our Facebook post and commenting underneath or tweeting us using the hashtag #HertzDisney
The competition is open to residents from the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands.
The closing date for entries is on Friday the 24th July and the 10 lucky winners will be chosen at random. Winners will have until the 12th October to use their tickets.
- The competition is available in the following markets: Netherlands, France, United Kingdom and Germany and there will be ten overall winners of four DisneyLand Paris tickets.
- Prize draw takes place on Monday 27th July and Hertz will make all reasonable attempts to contact the winners. If the winners do not confirm prize acceptance after three (3) days, or if there is insufficient information supplied to contact the winner, the prize will be forfeited
- Prize winner must be from the competition territory platform they enter on
- The winner will be notified through a reply on Twitter or Facebook, as well as a standalone status tagging them where possible
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The promotion runs from Thursday 16th July until midnight on Friday 24th July
- The prize draw is open to persons over the age of 21
- No cash alternative is offered and the prize cannot be sold
- To be eligible for the draw, online customers must enter via a comment on the Hertz Facebook posts or a tweet on Twitter with the hashtag #HertzDisney, sharing the name of their favourite Disney character.
- The winning answer will be randomly chosen by Hertz and their decision is final, no correspondence or argument on this decision will be entered into
- DisneyLandParis tickets awarded as prizes must be redeemed by the 12th October 2015.
- By entering the competition, permission is granted for Hertz Europe to use images uploaded on social media platforms for promotional purposes only
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Twitter.
- Hertz reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in this promotion subsequent to any such revision of these terms and conditions entrants shall be deemed to have been agreed to any such new or amended terms
- Promoter: Hertz Europe Limited, based at Hertz House, 11 Vine Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QE, United Kingdom. This promotion is subject to English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.